Rosie knew exactly what she wanted for her life coaching website, She had the domain names, hosting, and plan all sorted. She just needed the technical skills to complete the job.
I love working with Rosie. She is fun, friendly and always has a tray of iced tea or lemon lime and bitters ready for our meetings at her house. We had to overcome some challenges with the branding and website project, but enjoy a strong working relationship to this day.
Her project was broke into a few parts:
- Logo concepting and design
- Logo kit – 16 versions
- Business Card
- Colour palette and style guide created
- E-book cover
- WordPress blog site
- Mailchimp integration
- E-Commerce integration with Pay Pal for payment
- Video blog for members only
- Audio blog for members only
- Text based articles
- Custom designed and developed
- Membership login and account creation
- Mail Chimp auto responders
- Mail Chimp newsletter template
- Mail Chimp integration into WordPress
You can see Rosie’s website here.
Please note that Adam Designs does not quality control websites after the project is finished.